In February 1965, four founders set up the new limited partnership Alfred Neurath & Co. KG. We specialised in the upgrading of clutches and clutch discs for motorcars, tractors, and commercial vehicles.
Production first commenced on 60 m² and grew over the years to more than 1900 m². On the 1970 payroll were as many as 50 workers, which increased in the following seven years by another 25.
In 1974, LuK Bühl purchased the first shares in the Unna location.
In 1977, Alfred Neurath & Co. KG became KUL Kupplungsbau GmbH & Co. KG. The number of workers grew continually to nearly 125.
Since 1982 the company, then LuK Lamellen und Kupplungsbau, had been owned completely by the LuK corporate group, which was later integrated in the Schaeffler Group. Since this time, we also constantly developed our business unit for the remanufacturing of clutches and clutch discs. Our production portfolio covered components for over 4000 vehicle types.
In February 2020, we regained our independence with 100 personnel and are now operating as a production services provider for our former employer. We look forward to tapping into new business fields, aided by our old virtues including delivery to schedule, reliability, OE quality awareness, and a high level of staff dedication.
Your FZT Automotive GmbH